Infomation

Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Darling Niece ~Southern Utah Infant Photographer

 
This is my niece ... awe!!!  Isn't she beautiful!  She get's it from me LOL!  I had SOO much fun doing this photoshoot.  It was the first one I've done when mom AND dad were present.  I shot tons of black and whites and did some family shots also.  It was so much fun to have my brother there to hold his baby girl ... I got some great shots, and I loved watching him interact with his darling little daughter.  What a perfect dad and mom you guys are, already!  I hope you guys like them, and grandma ... good luck choosing your favorite!




 
This first pose (above) is silly, but cute.  It has special meaning to our family.

 



 
My brother loves to eat her tiny little feet.  It's so funny and made an adorable picture.


 

 
I talked them into this last shot because I knew she'd grow out of this darling hat before they brought her back to me to take a photo of her in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment