Infomation

Monday, December 14, 2015

The Magic of Christmas

 

One of my favorite parts of the Christmas season is the MAGIC and WONDER!!  Baby's first Christmas is full of these things.  Not only are they learning to grab, sit, talk, etc. but all these shining balls and magical lights are so new and exciting!  I wanted to capture the magic during this fun photoshoot, so I did a couple different lighting techniques.  Here I used "bokeh" lighting to create a festive mood, full of wonder and excitement.
 
 
I used flash to give a fun, soft look as this little angel was checking out the sparkles!! and trying to figure out how to get one in her mouth .. lol!
 
 

Love this ... I used the bokeh to light her from the back and the Christmas lights to light her face (all other lights were out).  This is really fun 'mood' shot that really captures the wonder of the season!!!

 
Wow, how precious is this!! A little love from baby and mom! 
 

 
Merry Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment