Infomation

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Enid Adams Funeral


 One of the most wonderful women I ever knew passed away last month.
 
Enid Marie Adams
 
I first met her in collage.  She was the advisor to our church group in the young adults ward.  There I grew to trust her and love her, but most of all I remember the feeling of deep love she had for us.  I only needed to be in her presence to feel it.  Later, I dated her grandson and a few years after that married him (a wonderful man).
 
She was first a dear friend, then a grandmother, and then a great grandmother to my children.  We are so grateful for the influence of love and serving she had in our lives.  We will miss her dearly.  We are grateful to know, however, that she is in a wonderful place and has joined with those whom she loved and passed on before her.
 
In loving memory!
 




 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment