Infomation

Monday, September 10, 2012

Pricing for Photography - update

(changes effective February 2014)

Okay everyone ... this year I am offering 3 different photography sessions. All sessions are outdoors (except infants and young babies-up to 18 months). If you have a location in mind please let me know in advance so I can do 'my homework.' Otherwise I have a number of great locations in mind that we can discuss. Also most sessions are held in the evenings, so set a day and give me a call.


Family session ...........................$70
(this includes a couple of different family portrait settings and individual children or coupled groups, Ex. brothers, sisters, just children, etc.) This includes 1 to 1 and a half hours of shooting time. When I'm done editing your photos you will recieve a CD of the edited images.

Child/Teen session ....................$60
(This includes your child or teen in a number of different settings) You may want to bring a change of clothes or two depending on the child or teen. This includes 45 min.-1 hour of shooting time. When I'm done editing your photos you will recieve a CD of the edited images.

Infant session ........................... $80
(best when done with a baby less than three weeks old, but still managable for older babies up to 2 months old) This includes 2-2 1/2 hours of shooting time, as well as time to feed, sooth, and rock your baby as needed. When I'm done editing your photos you will recieve a CD of the edited images. And just to help you think ahead, please bring any special items (blankets, hats, hair bows, shoes, blessing outfits, stuffed animals, etc.) that you might like to use in the photoshoot. However, I have a stash of 'goodies' to use if you'd like.

 Please call me to set up a day and time @ 435.327.0165

No comments:

Post a Comment