Infomation

Friday, September 9, 2011

Precious {S} ~Southern Utah Infant Photographer

 Doesn't she look like an angel in this photo!  A good friend of mine asked me to take her newborn baby girls pictures outside.  This was a first for me and I wondered if it would be to cold or be hard to sooth her.  However, she proved to be the angel that she looks like in these photos.  It was so much fun, I hope I have more requests for outside infant photoshoots.

 I love this little chair and isn't it so darling how babies will sleep in any position that seems comfortable to them.  I love how her arm is just hanging out (her own idea), mine was tucked up sweetly by her head.  LOL
Black and white is always flattering to a newborn, so I thought I'd add a few shots here.  Does she remind anyone else of Anne of Green Gables as she is floating down the river quoting a book to herself?  Super cute!

And there just comes a time when they are "done!"  Only I love this photo because I have seen this face on my friends other kids when they get upset.  Definately a {Z} baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment