Infomation

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Tiede Extended Family ~SouthernUtahFamilyPhotographer




My mom (amazing woman in the middle) wrote a story about what family picture time REALLY looks like and it's pretty hilarious.  It's full of all those "moments,"  you know the ones I'm talking about! The hours it takes mom to pick out clothes and make them look fabulous.  The tid bits that were forgotten (I forgot the curling iron and had to borrow grandma's on a whim).  The little kid who played in the sandbox just after mommy dressed him up (that would be mine), and the excitement of the tweens (hahaha).  AND THAT'S just to get to the location!  (Did I mention that I have the most kids to worry about also :)

On location, I'm working on posing and exposure -shooting individual families while we wait for the stragglers to come over.  Finally, we are all set up and I'm hoping that the ADULTS (yes, the adults)are looking at the camera and that Great Grandpa can just hold down the shutter button without wiggling the tripod.  After Grandpa's shot a few rounds I think we are pretty good.

Back at home, I get a closer look at what was shot and breath a sigh of relief!  It worked out!  Just a few adjustments, a couple head swaps and we have a fabulous family photo.  Actually, I just thank heaven the angels were there helping things along!  And I remember how much I LOVE DOING THIS!

At the end of my mom's story she said this, "So now, I ask myself  'was it worth it?' ... 'ABSOLUTELY YES!'... 'It was worth every painstaking, laugh filled moment of it.'
We now have proof that we are a family... through the thick and the thin of it all ... We will be by each other's sides, forever!  We will welcome every new addition to our family ... and find joy in each precious moment!  We will love and support each other through the ups and the downs.  And despite all of our mishaps and shortcomings; we will make it through this life, laughing and cheering each other on.  All in the hopes that in the end we can all be together as a family, with no empty chairs, in that wonderful elusive place, we call HEAVEN!"
 

Grandma and Grandpa with their grandkids :)


Great Grandma and Grandpa with a big chunk of their great grandkids :)

 
This picture has a history... about 5 years ago we took this same photo with mom and dad and their children (photo below).  The in-laws, however, have felt left out ... lol!  So we made sure to take the same picture, with the in-laws, in the same places as their spouse in the previous photo.  HOW FUN!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment