Infomation

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

{A} Family Photos ~Southern Utah Family Photographer

 
Yes, this is my little group.  It was a photo day in St. George.  I took my daughters baptism pictures at the St. George Temple (look for them soon), then we went to the Brigham Young House for our family photos this year.  I was so pleased with the way these turned out and how great my kids were.  We made some funny memories.  Who is holding the camera?  Actually, I set the timer, grabbed my little guy and ran to the spot.  The kids stayed watching the blinking and I am so grateful for their cooperation.  Thankfully, there were another couple families around with the same idea I had (and some photographers).  We teamed up with another family to take turn taking each others pictures.  Not only did it make it easier, but it was fun to see how they other family composed themselves.  Great way to get new ideas! 






No comments:

Post a Comment