Infomation

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Wedding Pics Take 1 ~Southern Utah Wedding Photographer

 
I am finally blogging my sisters wedding!  This was so much fun.  I loved every minute of the wedding and it was even more fun to be behind the camera for it all.  Thank you for asking me to be your wedding photographer little sis!  I hope these pictures show exactly what you remember your amazing day was like.

 
They were married in the Logan Temple in northern Utah.

 
There are lots of pictures of the neices and nephews.  Being the youngest child, these little neices and nephews are the world to her.  She really is the best aunt ever.


 
His side...

 
Her side ...



 
These girls are a hoot!  They could make faces like this all day long and never run out of ideas.  Nor are they embarassed to do so.  I love you guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment