Infomation

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The {B} Family ~Southern Utah Famiy Photographer

 
Love this family!  They used to be my close neighbors, but have recently moved .. thankfully they are still close.  When she texted me the clothes she was going to have her famiy wear I got so excited (I love bright colors for photos).  I also knew where I wanted to take the photos.  I have wanted to shoot at this location for a couple of years now and haven't been able to talk anyone into it.  Look how great the turned out!  Love these photos guys!  And just as a reminder: my sessions last about an hour long (not including driving time) and a shoot similar to this is what you will recieve (family, individual children, small groups, and couples).





 
Boys you were great!  Thanks for being such good sports ... hope you had fun.  We had a lot of fun here, I even took shots of them pretending like sticks were guns, they gobbled up the opportunity to have a little silliness.



No comments:

Post a Comment