Infomation

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Engaged! ~Southern Utah Wedding Photographer

My little sister is getting married in August and I'm so excited for her.  I hoped she wouldn't mind if I followed the photographer around, until she asked me to be her photographer.  I was so excited . . . and have been a bit nervous.  However, I have spent hours reading, studying and looking at pictures to get ideas and learn the role of a wedding photographer.  Now, I am so excited to do this!!!  So . . . with that said, here are their engagement photos.  We had a wonderful overcast day and pleasant temperature to work with and beautiful scenery.  But nothing was more fun that to capture the moments that show how in love these two were.  Thanks guyz and can't wait to do the bridals in a few weeks.











No comments:

Post a Comment