Infomation

Monday, November 8, 2010

The {A} Family

With all the gorgeous colors this season has to offer, I couldn't be left out (not to mention we were due for new family pics ourselves). Thanks to my awesome brother, who manned the camera for these family shots, we had a great time and got some great shots. We have an awesome deal this season . . . you can purchase a 10x16 (finished size) wrapped canvas for only $25. That's what I am doing with these four photos - I'm so excited!
This storyboard is a 9x19. I'm planning on printing it on canvas as well (all our unwrapped canvases are $18 and backed with foam core). Also all our canvases are sprayed with a protective coating to help protect them further.
Isn't this an awesome location! And I love the angles. I prefer a landscape family photo, but I have to admit I am loving these portrait style ones.
I just love the colors in this photo!
This was one of the best shots of my little tyke - he is at that stage that is next to impossible to take pictures. And with me as his mom he already hides, runs away, or avoids the camera lens when I'm trying to take pictures of him (well darling ones anyway).
With it all said and done I only had to move 2 heads to get a few of these photos just the way I wanted them (LOL)! Even this one, dad was already done making a funny face by the time the rest of us were ready, so I had to move his funny head over.

No comments:

Post a Comment