Infomation

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall Pricing 2010

Okay everyone ... this fall season I am offering 3 different photography sessions. All sessions are outdoors (except infants and youg babies-up to 18 months). If you have a location in mind please let me know in advance so I can do 'my homework.' Otherwise I have a number of great locations in mind that we can discuss. Regular session .................... $50 (for all photoshoots: individual, family, children, etc.) This includes 1 1/2 hours of shooting time. When I'm done editing your photos you will recieve a CD of the edited images. Mini session ......................... $30 (for all photoshoots: (individual, family, children, etc.) This includs 45 minutes of shooting time. When I'm done editing your photos you will recieve a CD of the edited images. Infant session ....................... $50 (best when done with a baby less than three weeks old, but still managable for older babies up to 2 months old) This includes 2-2 1/2 hours of shooting time, as well as time to feed, sooth, and rock your baby as needed. When I'm done editing your photos you will recieve a CD of the edited images. And just to help you think ahead, please bring a favorite or special blanket or few, any hats, hair bows, shoes, blessing outfits, stuffed animals, etc. that you might like to use in the photoshoot. Please call me to set up a day and time @ 435.867.1466 Great! Hope you hear from you soon! FYI: I offer great printing services as well, including a 10x13 wrapped canvase (finished size) for only $25. More information on printing services to come. COMING SOON . . . I am in the process of creating double sided Holiday cards (4x5.5) for you to choose from this year. Keep on the lookout for those!

No comments:

Post a Comment