Infomation

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My sister-in-law came to me to help her create a 'bragbook' for her mother to take on her mission with her. The last one we created she didn't want to show because she thought it might get ruined (it was traditionally scrapbooked). So this time I created one digitally! It is 3.5" x 5" big and each page has the family member's names on them (a family pic, a couple pic, and each grandchild). This way, she can show the book all she wants and if a page gets ruined, we'll just print a new one (no problem). I am not sure how well bind it yet, but I wanted to share this with you AND draw your attention (especially if you are a digi scrapbooker) to my favoritei digi scrapbook designer - Summer Driggs. She designs these amazing kits and shares them FREE. This was her "Thanks for Giving" kit. check out her website at summertimedesigns@blogspot.com She's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment